Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I wanted to be her as a child!!! loved punky brewster...no idea what the comm is but hey thanks for the flashback

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

When Soleil was younger she ran with all the kids in Hollywood, ‘always’ with a video camera in her hands. She has a lot of dirt when it comes to all the stars of the 80’s & 90’s. She holds a lot of secrets. She did a small documentary on it called Kid90. I wonder how she connects to all of this? (on HULU)

dropping truth and logic bombs on the digital battlefield since 2015.

it's a celebrity look a like trend.

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

Moon Frye 🌜🔥

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I’m thinking Fryeday…

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Great times. I really think that Barney was the turn of our nation. That damn purple dinosaur ruined it from the start

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

My sister in law auditioned for that role. I think she was in the final three young actors up for it.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

TikTok account = catscatsandmorecatz
There always seems to be cats and the ‘Z’ stands out.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Just want the American Dream for my family.

Punky Bruster 💛😊

This person is not Punky Bruster! Take a second and Google it and stop believing everything is true.

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

This is the real Punky!

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

👍🏼

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

I was little. Im gen Y. We the bridge generation.
Dont really remember her too much.

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Whoa...

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Whoa...

>. >>.. ?
Thanks to this teamwork!

@earthling2@helenwheels

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

lololol 😉😂

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Awesome! Thank you all.

(2) Show this thread

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

Punky Power!

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

Punky Power!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

TS 18:05

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Punky Brewster
PB🤔
P(lan) B

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Gematria: Ms Brewster

Seven Eleven / Elon R Musk / Solar Rays / Whirlpool / The Mandela Effect / Pineal Gland / The Son of God / Amy Coney Barrett / Paul Walker / The Key That Opens All Doors / Starship Fully Stacked / Not Long Now / Justice For George

37 years ago today Back to The Future premiered

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

😆
Never watched the show, but yea ......

#JusticeForTheChildren #releaseGhislaineMaxwellClientsList #BushKilledJFK #ThankYouAssange

i thought Punky was played by
Soleil Moon-Frye.
Not her.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Punky

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

OMG, I used to dress like her in 6th grade 😂😯 I think I still do 😂

Deadhead!

6:05 > 65 = 11

It has begun.

VL :13
Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(11) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Maybe she is one that got away.