#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Helicopter landing on Ancient Tree Base.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Thanks for acknowledging that what many call rock plateaus are ancient giant tree stumps.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr!!

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Yeppers!!! When I was a kid, I was there with my Grandpa. I remember him telling me the legend of Devils Tower. He ended it with "just like the tree it used to be".

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

Wow! Seriously? He said that?

Yep!I was about 9 or 10 yo. The legend is some kids were playing on the stump, when a bear came. Family couldn't do anything but pray. They prayed the stump would grow so high, the bear couldn't get the kids.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @UltraMaga in this post can reply

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

this is a much shorter version than the actual legend. "the lines are from the bear claws as the stump grew"