#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Helicopter landing on Ancient Tree Base.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I've seen post with other "tree bases" and really makes you go wow!

Search devils tower for one

They are all flat on top and look like petrified wood.
My question would be, who cut these down?

this one 👇even has the rings!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

The book of Enoch says the Angels cut down the giant trees before the flood 🌳
(7 images)

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

If the "firmament" was all one land mass and the land mass split apart............

what are they really trying to do with this CERN restart?
THAT's what's all connected......
How exactly I'm not sure........... but I'm sure the dorks who thought blowing up a whale was a good way to "move the carcus" that landed on the beach, are the same dorks in charge of this moronic experiment... and I'm pretty darn sure it's not going to end well.

The firmament is the dome above the earth (some researchers refer to as "sky ice").
With CERN, I've read that they've been opening portals for years, which I guess would explain so much demonic activity these days as compared to 70-80 years ago. I've also read that it's possible the white hats have control of CERN now, and could be opening a portal to send some of the demonic stuff back where it came from.
But then there's also the scripture that talks about the angel having the key to the bottomless pit; opens up the pit and locusts pour forth; and in that pit is their king Abaddon or Apollyon.
I suppose it all depends on whether the tribulation happened within the lifetime of the disciples (which Jesus mentioned), and the millennial reign was after that, leaving us currently in the time of the "little season". If that's the case, this could be the point where the tares are "thrown into the fire to be burned". I don't know for sure; just putting together 🧩

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it