#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🤔

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

read about this one, truly amazing, hoping one of the good guys owns the black pearl now💙a celebratory gift, believe its still the time of jubilee

I have seen this yacht once ( I was on a caribbean island on vacation 🙂) : Maltese Falcon !! Shall we dig on Venture capital ??? 🤔

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

LAST TRUMP SOUNDED 222
THE SON OF MAN WILL COME 222
HOLY GEMATRIA EXPERT 222
MILITARY INTELLIGENCE 222
SAVIOR OF THE HUMAN RACE 222
SOON YOU WILL BE HEALED 222
US GOV BUILDINGS GONE 222
TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED 222
THE TOWER OF TRUTH 222
HOLY NUMBER SEQUENCE 222
IMPOSSIBLE COINCIDENCES 222
DISCERN DIVINE TRUTH 222
WE WALK IN THE SPIRIT 222
ALL THE GOLD OF THE WORLD 222

THE START 111
PERFECTION 111
MAN WOMAN Q 111

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Wow! innovative.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Quick! Show this to the libs and they’ll start a new b corp certified green company making these for their cars and then give themselves an award. It’ll be funny watching them lose control driving with one of these. 🤣

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Thank you VK, I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of comms not being on TS

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Where have I heard that name before?

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

thanks mate, i don’t have it yet, not sure I will even if/when i get the chance.

Being that there is no coincidences, what will be will be i guess..

Is it possible that I’m (the universe) is attracting/bringing together all the peeps ready for the awakening? There is some crazy things happening in my world at the moment.. It all seems to fit but I just feel like I’m a geniune idiot sometimes for thinking this…

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

well one word, wow 🤩 wonder who owns such a beauty

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Would l o v e it if someone could get TS to fix their password reset option.
Tx 🤍🤍🤍
p.s. I miss Mr. Green. A lot 🤍

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Our new ship for The Island
🥳🥳

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

I am so ready

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Read "Black Pearl" and instantly thought of this "Black Spot" clip in the 1996 movie Muppet Treasure Island. Not sure why my mind went there? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can imagine the evil ones getting handed a Black Spot card > FOOKED!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Thank you Patriot to think about us who live far far far away 😂😘

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Sounds perfect for a family vacation to Rome.

Sounds perfect for a family vacation to Rome.

Complement of 15?😁

In other news . . . a ship called the Black Pearl was hijacked today after an anon posted a video of it on TS. 😂

merci 😎 beau bateau .le .Black Pearl

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Smart ship :)

I want to try this

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

. Fook that - me and heights don’t mix.. lol

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

P.0110
MeoW 🐾

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

ThanQ Vincent...i don't have TS...THIS is so freakin cool!

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

interesting…my brother works on superyachts..said it has been sitting in a dock for 2 years… I wonder who owns it ☺️😉

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

JR

(1) Show this thread

all aboard SS WWG1WGA

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Our Taxi To Anon Island!!! 🌴

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

nice! I know a superyacht captain! we are all set 😂

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

THAT A LOT OF TRIPS!
MAYBE TIE A BUNCH OF PING IES TOGETHER AND TOW US ALL OVER!
😂

(2) Show this thread

thank you