#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

reminds me i should find a belt buckle rhat says Fooked VK .

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Houston we might have a problem

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

guess time to buckle up💛

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

buckle up buttercup

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

https://youtu.be/5WYWOc4L9_0
Buckle up for safety. Buckle up

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Anyone else have an interview with JR right under this video ?!😳

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Buckle up!!!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Buckle up!!!

buckle up?

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Item numbe 3415 Planned Parenthood

(1) Show this thread