FAMILY IS EVERYTHING!!!

On this 4th of July weekend, I am beyond grateful and thankful for my family and friends.

I thank GOD everyday for the opportunity to become a citizen of this beautiful country and all the amazing patriots that have fought for our independence and freedom.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

RED PILLER SINCE THE 70'S! FULLY AWAKE! #WWG1WGA #THANKQ #MAGA ON GAB ALSO, TAKEN OFF TWITTER AND FB FOR TRUTH!

💝BEAUTUFUL FAMILY LUIS! 💝

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response KAT HOOKER to her Publication

Thank you, Kat.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

What a beautiful family! Happy 4th!

Happy 4th Luis!! 🙌🙏🏻🥰

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Happy 4th of July to you and your whole family!

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Happy 4th of July to you and your beautiful family, Luis!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Thank you, fren. ❤️🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

God bless you and yours!! Beautiful family!!! Happy 4th weekend!!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thank you, beautiful friend.
God bless you and your loved ones. ❤️🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

👊

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

And we are proud to have you 😊 Happy 4th to you and your beautiful family

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Love you, fren!!!!
Hope you and your loved ones have an amazing weekend!!!❤️🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Have a good 4th Patriot 🇺🇸 🍻

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

🤜💥🤛

(1) Show this thread