#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

I Love God / Done In Thirty / Great Job / Believe In Magic / Knight Of The Round Table / My Guardian Angel / Lord God Almighty 🦌/ Prophecy Is Here / Im Gods Gematria Page / Christs Gematria / Mary Magdalene Hint 🌹/ Jesus Return / Decode Information / The Fat Lady Sings / Deer Heart Intuition / King Of The North / Gematria Matters / Operation Rose / Wealth Transfer / And Justice For All / Find Your Thing / Gods Divine Queen
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Keeping+it+Steady
170-071
1020-0201
845-548
TS 9:00

Why am I here during the day?
Why is this relevant?
What does this infer?
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

This storyline makes my head spin. Unfortunately I’m forever banned frim Twitter so I can’t see the next post. What is he saying here? He is JFK’s β€œillegitimate” son?

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

No hes not related to JFK. Hes talking about his own life.
click the link I gave, you dont have to have an active account to see the thread
;)

Thank you, I’ll do that. Why is he always talki g about John?

Only people mentioned by @SaltandLight in this post can reply

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Biblical family. I have a feeling that VK will help us understand more soon enough.
Big hugs for you sweetheart! πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ€—

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Thank you for always reaponding. I know VK lets us know when the time is right.

(1) Show this thread