• So this happened tonight: There was a gentleman buying a BMW trading in an older Scion XB. About the same time a young girl comes in trying to purchase a Corolla. She is a struggling student working 2 jobs. Unfortunately she was not able to finance a car. She broke down into tears as a salesperson was consoling her we all felt really bad but there’s not much you can do. She leaves and the gentleman asks if the salesman was able to help her. The salesperson says no and is visibly upset about the situation. The guy says call your customer back, I’m giving her my trade in. She comes back a few minutes later, he signs over the title and hands her the keys. While he sat in finance, she sat in the car crying from gratitude. https://santasurfing.locals.com/post/2363408/this-comes-from-a-facebook-page-of-people-who-work-at-a-dealership-my-second-career-in-life-was-wo

Only people mentioned by @JET2 in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response JET2 to his Publication

Truly Timing is Everything

What a lovely share

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Truly Timing is Everything

What a lovely share

Gob Bless all of you, that is so amazing and wonderful -
perfect for honoring humanity. We are one!

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

My favorite saying…Kindness changes everything! That was very generous but wven small kindnesses can change lives. So happy for her and may God Bless them both!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

wow thats incredibly generous
may he be blessed 10 fold

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

wow thats incredibly generous
may he be blessed 10 fold

Thanks for this “feel good” story. ❤️

U.S. Navy Veteran. Investigative Researcher. Into The Fitness and Health Lifestyle. Lives in The North-East of The U.S.A.

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

You're welcome. God bless you and your precious family. Have a safe and hope-filled 4th of July for a peaceful and prosperous Golden Age for ALL People of Good Will !

(1) Show this thread