Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Hold that thought......we don't want THIS government doing ANYTHING!!!!

Of course the government can fund many healthy programs instead of giving money to corruption and murder.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

If truly all the people who got vaxxed are sterile now maybe they could still adopt some of the rescued children?
They made a mistake but so many are good people
Another chance for them...
Just a thought I had

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

I'd have children! When I was young and unable to conceive. My ex and I looked into adoption. We were told that we would probably never get a baby because they were in this big push to give babies to homosexual couples and heterosexual couples got sent to the back of the line.

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

Wow! [they] really do have an agenda planned way ahead! This is why, awhile back, Putin stopped all adoptions of Russian babies to the USA, He KNEW

(1) Show this thread