Karl Williams, the longtime Paramount Pictures publicist who was integral in campaigns for the studio’s Transformers, Iron Man, Star Trek, Indiana Jones and other franchises, died Sunday of liver complications at Glenbrook Hospital in Glenview, IL. He was 52.

Only people mentioned by @Patches_MOM in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response LAM 0627 to her Publication

With famous people, I know what tested positive for COVID-19 and testing negative for it mean, for instance. I think we could use an expanded list of code terms for when someone suddenly dies of cancer, heart failure, or anything else. 🤔

God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you patriots and troops. God bless President Trump and keep him safe.

dirty deeds done dirt cheap ... another one bites the dust

but wait, I thought these celebrities had access to the cures? Why are they "dying"?

Funny how all the Hollyweird people and elites are dying, this must be suicide week. pedophile Hollywood is officially dead!

Fear of The Lord is The Beginning of Wisdom.

In response Carol WWG1WGA to her Publication

Hoorah 🥂

(1) Show this thread

Cough C19 Cough...

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Poisoned