Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Yes!! 😊😎🥰

I love this!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Facts dude!

This is the 3rd time this week I have read or heard this exact message…all from very different sources. Look for the good, you’ll find it. Look for the bad, you’ll find it.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

RITE ON

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️ TRUE!

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Always!

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Always!

Amen!! I Love This! I am Up in our Beautiful Summer Lake Paradise with Family, this Video describes what I am seeing 100%! I have always been a Glass Half Full, Find the Humor and Serve Others...the opposite though is so obvious.

Amazingly though... Our Hunting for the GOOD can become so Contagious to others who are hunting for the Bad! We just have to make sure that we don’t follow their lead! 🙏🥰😍🥰🙏