Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

tight vote

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

leanin towards fun, it'll be big, just hope we have time to fit it all in, we'll see, itll be what'll be.🍿

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

No doubt, Dan’s having fun.

I haven’t been able to figure out why they think he’s lost on TS. Did you see him while you were away, VK?

https://truthsocial.com/users/SupremeMeme/statuses/108572800461720276

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

fookin Facts. 😎

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

at 16 hours ... TIED ... go figure 😎

👍Welcome back🐸

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Welcome back VK, hope you had a nice w[e]ek away..
Love & Light💞💫

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Fookin true fun. there, how can I go wrong haha

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

It is time for fun VK
We all need some fun in our lives
Humanity needs Joy

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

ForecastSFUN =
Gematria Simple = 147 “Trump Card”= 147
And
TimeStamp:
*Note: Not showing second(s) on post; hope this is correct.

07:49
7:13
7:4=74 < >47
Q 74
Q= Alice

You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.

Everything has meaning.

God bless.

Q

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

Bella the red fox is happy to see her best friend❤️

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

thats your post # 1254

True fooked.

704>7/4
Monday?
'E'nthéos?

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

+ 2 days ?

Interesting.

2 pics

Matching Time Stamps.

335 > 353

SOM[ETHI]NG [E]LSE ?

Between D/F is E

[4] [5] [6]

Countdown?

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

True💕

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Games R Fun.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Please! Please!! Please!!! Dont tease🙏💕

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(9) Show this thread

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

Do you see what I see? Has anyone else noticed this?
#Qpost#FollowThePen#NowComesThePain
This is the link to the search term "Follow The Pen": https://qposts.online/?q=follow+the+pen&s=keyword

This hit different this weekend. #136 on VKs Spotify PL. Just start playing from here and let it run this weekend. Of course the entire PL is ❤️.

🔥🔥🔥

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Forcast….hmmm, missing an “e”. Are the events soon to come “for the cast” of the movie we have all been watching?

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

Yeppers...
"Missing 'E'...
Cast "Events" Available
To Those With Eyes To See,
Ears To Hear... That HAS Already Happened?

Happy Independence America!💕🙏💕
Happy Independence Terra Firma!💕🙏💕

💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎💕🌼

God Speed!💕🙏💕
→→👹🤺🤺🤺

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Welcome back. We missed you VK. Hope you got to do some sketchy sh*t while you were gone.

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

way sketch

(1) Show this thread

I miscalculated. :(

Caps = 66.
F+S+F+U+N.- (e) = 61 🪞 16.

Still Fooked and Fun = True. :)

(F)riday and (S)aturday, let’s have (S)ome FUN —
Get the popcorn. 🍿

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Welcome Back BRO 👊🏾 reminds me of our AU family.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

11/22 ... this is a trickee one because "Some FUN"... would be the same as... [they] are fooked?!

nice to seee you'r back bro!

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

I chose FOOKED because if they are finally FOOKED then it will be FUN going forward for everyone NOT part of the deep state cabal Satanist worshipping cult pedovore evil creatures. That was my reasoning for choosing that option. LOL!

(1) Show this thread

I plan to have as much fun as possible this weekend celebrating this great country. I will never give the DS the pleasure of ruining this country's birthday. Fook'em.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Can I buy a vowel ?

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Welcome back VK...hope your time away was adventurous and memorable. You have been missed!