I used to give my son white and pawn in hand but he was beating me too much. Tonight I was able to flank his position and was getting ready to inflict major pain. My odds of winning were off the charts. I failed in the process however to protect my King. This was the result. It's a great reminder that it isn't over until it's over. I got a little overconfident and this was the result. Defeat.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

The kid plays to win!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😎Bet you are pretty darn proud of your son.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They not only never thought that Killery would lose but they also never thought that we would ever, EVER end their game!

Genius really> just don't play THEIR game.
Destroy the game a piece at a time!
Oppsy egos too big they didnt notice how many pieces were removed from the game in time.
Look over here not over there works both ways.
Numbers and rituals they were so proud of were their downfall.

Check mate!
Benevolent 45

Xongrats to you! you taught your son well!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Game over

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response arba happihr to her Publication

OO my goodness, I heard her singing all the way on Edisto
😂😂
Have a wonderful evening ✌️💞

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Hilarious!!!!

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Congratulations to your son!