There is so much disinfo out there rn, the struggle is real.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Critical thinking is essential.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

We hope you and team have the CURE!

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

slave gardens ?! tunnels ?! is that the struggle?!

or that the struggle is waking many people up that have been conditioned for generations to not use their minds ... logic/reasoning skills are basically nonexistent and we are part of the plan (not knowing) but we are and our part is in everyday life explain and teach others in our social circles how to think for themselves... where most likely its for the first time in their lives ... thats a real struggle ! lol
as the saying goes ... a prophet is never accepted in their hometown...is this the struggle??

idk VK so many questions?
🇺🇸

The struggle is Real, yet invigorating!
What a Time! What a Time!

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Decernment - trust yourself

God 1st. Everything else is just an added bonus.

this is the understatement of a lifetime.

But we walk in faith .

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

For many years.

Yes Sir and we will keep fighting, giving it our all, right to the end. Support and lift each other.#wwg1wga