Only people mentioned by @lilbaker in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Sharon Yak to her Publication

Saw the rabbi finkelstein interview. Terrible. youtube has since removed it. It is on bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/2qAwGQFyNDy4/

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

And as an added bonus, they are serving Morgellon fibers in their Chicken McNuggets

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

The first image is a composite image from 2010 or earlier. There are facebook groups dedicated to Morgellons patients. The second image is from the NIH "Rare Diseases Office" The third image is MKNAOMI detail entitled "CIA-MKNAOMIdeclassifiedreco-cdec0" The fourth image is another composite Morgellons image. Fifth is Fort Detrick. (In 2010, six different medical professionals diagnosed me with Morgellons., 2 NPs, 2 PAs and 2 MDs. The thing is Morgellons - yes - can be quite horrible, however, there are many remedies.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

When McDonalds opened up in my home town in the 70s (Shrewsbury, England), I tried a burger.

It was disgusting.

I never touched another MacDonalds after that.

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

They should not even exist!!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I thought they were ordered to close, but the one in my town is still open.