Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

From the article

As to the rare form of cancer with which he was diagnosed in early 2018 and told of its 100 percent terminal prognosis, Zev repeatedly referred to it as having been a gift from God. “My cancer is what prepared me for the Covid-19 pandemic,” He would say. “Without it, I would not have developed my passion for searching for answers that others said couldn’t be found, and without it I could not have held to the persecution and ridicule I received for daring to treat patients. I have looked death in the eye and I have been made ready to meet God. I fear nothing on this earth.”

https://humanevents.com/2022/06/30/dr-vladimir-zelenko-1973-2022-rest-in-peace/

Dr. Z was a hero and a patriot and a freedom fighter...He had guts and conviction and a voice and wouldn't back down! Such an inspiration to us all!!! Thanks Dr. Z God Bless you!!!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JVBanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JVBanon nonaBVJ, click on at the bottom under it