God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Anyone else notice this 2 seconds in the middle of the new US Space Force video? Video is explaining the "space" domain and their scope and mission.

Look at the faint lines under the darker branching lines...it's a part of a map of the U.S.(Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, and a few other states). The voice over during this segment says "cell phones, gas pumps".

To me, it sounds like they are saying (again) and showing to us (and them) we have it all! 😎

Will post full video in comments.

This is the new United States Space Force video, there is a lot here! 😎

A few lines that stood out:

"17,000 mph"
"The future is where we'll make history."
"Our Space Force is defending our country here on Earth and wherever our mission takes us."
"When foreign powers can build bases on the dark side of the moon"
"When private companies are inventing a new economy beyond our planet"
"We will fight in an environment with no up or down, no left or right, where there are no borders, and no where to hide."

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

This is my favorite!!

it's nearly 2 yrs old.....

https://youtu.be/x619VW65l1Y

U.S. Space Force: Origins - YouTube

Earth is only half the battle. Today, space is essential, not only to our way of life, it’s absolutely critical to the modern way of war. The United States S...

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response William Tuttle to his Publication

Seeing new, significant things with the reposting. Always interesting to watch with a different perspective and new happenings. There's a reason it was shared again. 😎

(1) Show this thread

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA