Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Happy birthday beautiful Diana! ๐ŸŒน
IMO, she was the epitome of unconditional love.
Cant wait till she is reunited publicly.
#FamilyIsEverything

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

Remembering the beautiful Diana on her 61th birthday.

๐Ÿ•Šโฃ๏ธJuly 1 1961 - August 31 1997 โฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š

"Carry out a random act of kindness, one day someone might do the same for you."

"Only do what your heart tells you to."

"Every person in this world needs to feel valued and loved."

"Kindness, love and affection can help to ease any journey."

"Hugs can do so much good,, especially for children."

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Queen of Hearts!!๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ Happy Birthday Lady Di.๐Ÿ˜š...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication

1111 for you!

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Happy Born-day. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Happy Birthday Diana.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Oh my! A very happy birthday to this kind and beautiful soul!

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

Happy Birthday, beautiful Diana! ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ

Happy Birthday beautiful soul! you are loved! โค๐Ÿค—

^^ Happy Birthday Diana - Pt 2 :)

#FamilyIsEverything

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

Love her! Cannot wait to see that โ€œcloud of witnessesโ€! GM, Kim! I became a gradmother (Gigi) this week! Both parents vaxxed, and baby is perfect! Power of prayer and itโ€™s purpose has never been so clearly understood by me until now! Lots of prayers during that 9 months! God is truly good and in control โค๏ธ

Did Diana lose her children to the reptiles? I assume she knew what they would become? Heartbreaking!

(2) Show this thread

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

She was such a bright and beautiful light !.

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Happy Birthday beautiful Diana โค๏ธ๐ŸŒน

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I know nothing but this is uncanny. What it means? No idea. Anyway, wishing the Happiest of Birthdays to Diana. She was or is the most brave, amazing lady! ๐Ÿ‘ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Happy Birthday to our Dearest Diana