It goes even further in the past. Playbook known.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

yes it does

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

red shoes

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

This type of evil has been going on since the beginning of time - sacrifing innocent lives to their god

All interconnected:
Submarine entrance at Marina Del Ray to Getty Museum Underground City and LA Int’l Airport
LA Int’l Airport fo Playboy Mansion CIA blackmail Program & Tunnels to Clone Factory, Universal Studios, Hollywood and Getty Museum
(tunnels to elitist actors not shown)

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

goes as far back as Caligula....me thinks....

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

This does not surprise me 🤮

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

who is and how many little epsteins are still out there?

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

heard about the tunnels?

seems a bit over the top, if just to party with playboy bunnies.

bet Hefner _was_ the original Epstein. May they all rot in hades.

https://www.messynessychic.com/2015/03/31/the-secret-playboy-mansion-tunnels-that-led-to-the-hollywoods-homes-of-celebrity-casanovas/

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Finally I am seeing more and more discussion about child trafficking - Tucker just addressed it - it's a start people - problem is that most have no idea how very pervasive this is and do not understand that these children produce these devils with their drug of choice - it must be outed asap

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I knew it was going on for a long time- the abuse, the trafficking, the slave labor trade

But I didn't know just how pervasive & ugly it was until the past couple of decades, and didn't know how much it tied into things like adrenochrome & sacrifice until the past decade 🤢😥

(1) Show this thread