Nana thanks Patrick Lincoln Kennedy

Yall said for everyone to buy 4 ozs. so Nana bought 5. I am hearing 10oz today so I will buy 5 more. Either way I either hit the 10 target or I will cover for someone else on the 5.

Let's rock this evil house!
Bring the:
"SILVER THUNDER"

@doqhollidy

https://youtu.be/6lgdy7u4Kmk

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Please show me where you are buying. Looked yesterday and "nothing in stock" due to high demand. I took that as a good sign.🎯

In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
(5) Show this thread

#GodWon#WWG1WGA#TrumpIsStillMyPresident!!!

Already bought in way back in May sometime....does that count?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana did as well but I have bought again as it must be squeezed now. My understanding

(1) Show this thread

I have bought 30 oz so far doing my Patriotic duty!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘😇😏

😘😇😏

(2) Show this thread

I just purchased 5 bars 😊

In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication

😘😇

Love my President Donald J. Trump... United We Stand... WWG1WGA Trust The Plan!!!!!

In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication

getting mine right n9w!!!

(2) Show this thread

Disabled Vet / Hypnosis Practitioner / DFW Connecting Consciousness Coordinator / PM & Trainer @ Int’l Aerospace Company

i bought 8oz... 'MERICA!!

Faith, family, country in that order.Retired RN and grandmother. WWG1WGA, PIZZAGATE, OBAMAGATE, FISAGATE, GO SAMMY UH UH

I already have 20 oz and ordered two more.

In response Kathy Marx to her Publication

😘😇

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread