Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

almost ♌ time 😍

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Happy 4th to you too Doq. This is where Nana will be in real time on the 4th.
My happy place with my kiddos!
Doesnt get much bigger than that!
Hope you and your family make some of those memories that stay with ya for eternity.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Happy July Doq!!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Happy July, Doq! This gives me happy vibes! It looks like the end of older movies when the movie credits roll. I can’t wait for that day to arrive., 🍿🇺🇸📽

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

And a Very Happy July to You! WWG1WGA!

Happy July Doq! Time to Make America Great Again-Again and Let Freedom Ring! ❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

1776 Let Freedom Rng 🇺🇸

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

Cheers to lots of great July Habbenings!!

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

Cheers to lots of great July Habbenings!!