Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

looks like rain πŸ’§
not sure what the object on left is

Trump walking back on to the stage seems to be the theme. who else walked back on stage? 😎

1:07 > 17 < > 7-1

8 + 8 = 16 Chills.

That sure looks like a V (for victory) to me.
Rain coming down harder . . .

πŸ™

Deep state going down like the Titanic! πŸ’ͺ😼πŸ’₯

#NCSWIC

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

πŸ’§1207
is there a surprise witness coming?
πŸ’§127 Titanic https://qalerts.app/?q=%23127

Speaking of 45... Anyone notice when Trump's old Twitter profile disappeared when searching? You used to be able to search,
see, click on it, and then see the account suspended message πŸ€”. Maybe it was completely removed when he said he wasn't going back to Twitter.