MOON LANDINGS AND THE 'HELIOCENTRIC' MODEL MUST BE BELIEVED IN ORDER TO PULL OFF THE GREAT DECEPTION SPOKEN OF IN THE BIBLE. MANY CHRISTIAN 'BELIEVERS' WILL FALL FOR IT. YOU ARE NOT ON A GLOBE - WE ARE THE CENTER OF GOD'S CREATION. RE-READ YOUR BIBLE...

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the #truth...
#wwg1wga #JesusSaves️️ #SaveTheChildren

Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Once you realize the truth you can never imagine earth as a globe again. I'm having a heck of a time with my Son. At this point I can only pray he opens his mind to all that is true.

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

I'm joining you in that prayer, @jkrackkorn
I have a retired school teacher with the same mindset. He refuses to even consider the blatant evidence I've placed before him. His cognitive dissonance is palpable. He wants to know about other things and I refuse to illuminate those topics until he takes an honor evaluation of Biblical Cosmology. He can refuse the results but I'm at least requiring him to look, yet he won't. He's a vibrant believer and despite asking him why the Bible says "the earth is immovable" or "fixed" (multiple verses) he blows it off and thinks I'm the one being deceived. It's worth noting, that I'm no intellectual slouch. I'm a classically educated (retired) Pure & Applied Chemist from a very good university.

Praying for your son and my friend. God bless, @jkrackkorn.

(1) Show this thread