Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

My God save these children and protect those warriors who are doing God's work. Thank you Mr. President for putting our brave warrriors in place to deal with this evil and save our children

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

God Bless President Trump! 🙏
"My administration is fighting these monsters.”
#Millstones Matt 18:6
Psalm 82: “Defend the weak & the fatherless...deliver them from the hand of the wicked.”
Proverbs 11:21 "Assuredly, the evil man will not go unpunished, But the descendants of the righteous will be delivered."

An artist. An anon. A Free thinker.

Be nice to see this as a super bowl commercial, right before the 3rd quarter. Dunno, just sayin.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I break down everytimre I see this video

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

I sincerely hope that when these children are rescued from the#cabal that there are honest, qualified medical professionals who are able to compassionately assist these children with mental trauma assistance. As a victim of kidnapping and sexual assualt... these traumas are with you for the rest of your life.