Started my day off today on a Zoom call where my client said "gun-loving trumpies - which makes me throw up in my mouth a little"

My reaction of course ⬇️

Moral of the story...never assume you know what someone believes, thinks or supports, you just may be surprised :)

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

100% how i feel as well. getting harder by the day!

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

😂 They can't help themselves!
Had a guy over last year to give me a quote on redoing a shower floor. He had the urge to make a crack about Trump to me, a complete stranger. I said, "You cant believe what you see on TV". He responded, "Oh no, I'm very careful about what I watch; I never watch Fox -- only CNN and MSNBC". 🤦
🤪🥴😵

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

yup. i run into this all the time. there are still many brainwashed libs out there.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I have to remind myself this is only because of years of programing after some never turn off there tv and love CNN.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Pew pew ...

I do not care what my clients believe. I treat them all the same. I also tell them my 100% truth. If they do not like it and want to stop doing business. That is ok.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

🤣

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Key difference between us and them...

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

Legit same here. Work for woke Insurance company BCBSMA....thats my face everyday!

Trumpie. Sounds cute. Where do I sign up? 😁😎

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

lol... i think ya already did!

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

I'm a gun lovin trumpie and I like it!!!! You can tell your client a friend told you to tell him that. 🤣

In response All Right to his Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread