Juan called “near death experience for America” before anyone knew what was coming.

He was exactly correct.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I love 107 but his idea of fun differs slightly from mine 😂😂

1234 :)

and yet people will still talk trash on Juan and be genuinely angry at him for not giving the answers they WANT.

White hat time travelelers saving humanity. Amen 🙏

#1234 timestamp

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

America will be unified again.

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

still calling morrison

rush is too easy

Coming in hot...
The Dark Night of the Soul for America

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,i gather he is and was elaborating/confirming the Qposts as well,but in biblical and spiritual context

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

oh joy! a bonus for me since ive experienced one myself..i know what to expect 🤨

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Yes he did! He is still talking about it!

1234!!

One of my favorite "little known" Juan casts is this interview with the flyovers...

The prophets of baal and Ezekiel? (could be wrong). In a challenge to prove the one true god, the Baal prophets do all of their magic encantations, etc to light their alter. Ezekiel offers them to pour water on his.

After all [their] efforts, the baal alter never lights... Ezekiel prays to God for assistance to light his water-logged alter and it's ignited on the top of the hill for all to see...

I didn't describe it nearly as well as he did but it's a fantastic allegory for the last 5-6 years. So excited to see how God moves in this situation...

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/consuming-fire-with-juan-o-savin-flyover-conservatives/id1549625310?i=1000520554490

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Juan gives me boundless Faih in God's plan and the imperfect creations he chose to execute it in these days. Us!!! POTUS is the perfect choice to take the point on this operation. NO better pointman walks on earth than my President for this plan. 😎 Juan .....or if i could speak english for a moment....John....is a wonderful mentor to support us thru this education we have undertaken by choice. I couldnt be more humble and proud simultaniously than when John steps forward and takes His rightful place.....i mean Juan. WWG1WGA WW MAGA 👊🤝🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Perfectly said. i have always called Juan my Teacher. He is a wonderful teacher to those with ears to hear. And yes, there are also those of us with eyes to see who he really is. Or maybe it’s our hearts telling us who he is.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

JuantastiQ💕

(3) Show this thread

Something has to Ignite the Military!!

Border?

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Food Riots?

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

NDEs (near death experiences) are transformational!

Once one sees Light and Wisdom and Beauty, no one turns back to the darkness.

Freedom!

THANKS BE TO GOD.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Juan has been dead center right on everything he has told us so far that Nana has heard out of his mouth.

Nino had someone on his show the other day saying something like, " Well how can you follow Juan after all the things he has been wrong about or lied about"

Nana wanted to go thr the screen and slap that fool!
I wanted to ask him to show us one damn thing, JUST ONE thing that Juan has been wrong about.

Of course it is entirely possible that the person simply was not intelligent enough to realize the selection of certain words in context make all the difference.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Juan has been the one constant through all of this. And if he was wrong about something, it is my thoughts it was intentional. Disinfo is necessary.
We aren't the only ones listening..
Be blessed.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I wouldlove to hear Juan's thoughts on Nino's guest Clay Clark about Monkey Pox. It sounded like dooms day!
https://rumble.com/v1abe7e-clay-clark-the-coming-monkey-pox-hoax.html

(4) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

Juan also said we will have an Ester moment.

Is a gut punch still coming?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread