Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

love 💗 ❤ 😍 💖 ❣ 💕 💗 ❤

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

'Redpill suppositories' ....... Excellent 🤣

YEP RED PILL THEM TIL THEY SCREAM AND CRY THEN RED PILL THEM AGAIN SCREAMING AND CRYING WWG1WGA WW

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

That’s not completely true. I voted Trump both times, No vaccines, Right to bear Arms, I denied the doctors request to have an abortion knowing my daughter has a major heart issue and is Down Syndrome, and I am NOT surviving, month and half behind on rent, cant find help… so YES, I am struggling very much, And Trump will ALWAYS be my President 💯🇺🇸❤️🤍💙

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

God will provide for us 🇺🇸 we are almost done ✔ stay strong. 🙏 #wwg1wga 🇺🇸 https://t.me/waterwatchtruth/12873

(1) Show this thread

there are many that Voted for Trump that are barely surviving financally…just saying

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Yesssssssssssssss! 😂😂😂😂😂

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Gloves on? Now cough 😷!
😂😂

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

They're still satisfied that now they have Trump AND Putin to blame for EVERYTHING THEY DON'T LIKE.