USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

This is a forwarded message
featured on
The Martín Geddes Channel.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Save the Children to her Publication

HMM. NESARA GESARA Require NEW ELECTIONS for ALL OFFICES within 120 Days of It's Announcement.
Now that the FEDS Legal Ability to Print Fake Fiat Dollars has EXPIRED, NESARA/GESARA are Cleared for Announcement.
There are 120 Days Between July 11, 2022 and the 2022 Election on November 8th.
Do the Math

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

VK & Elon have both posted 7-11

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Eleven, in Sacred Geometry is a 'GATEWAY" Number. It Represents the Vesica Pisces--the First Act of the Creative Process where the Original Circle/"God" Divides Itself into Two Interlocking Interpenetrating Circles. The Creative Space Where the Circles Interpenetrate is the Vesica Pisces--a Kind of Cosmic Vagina.
Whenever You See Two Pillars or Related Images, it Represents the Vesica Pisces. The TWIN TOWERS was Designed and Built with this Idea in Mind.
This is Also WHY A Lot of People Repeatedly See the Numbers 11:11 in their Day-to-Day Lives
The Vesica Pisces is the First Movement of the Six Days of Creation Depicted in "GENESIS PATTERN" of the FLOWER OF LIFE. The One Circle Becomes Two, then Additional Circles/"Days" are Added which Form Six Circles, Each of Which Intersects with the Original Circle.
If You Draw a Line and Connect the Center of Each Circle You have the STAR OF DAVID/"SOL"-OMON'S SEAL.

CONTINUED IN COMMENTS

CONTINUE FROM PREVIOUS POST

The STAR OF DAVID is a 2 Dimensional Representation of the 3 Dimensional STAR TETRAHEDRON which is Associated with the Universal Light Body/MER-KA-BAH/The "Body of God." The Hebrews Referred to the STAR TETRAHEDRON/MER-KA-BAH as "The Chariot of God."
This is the "Chariot"--The Body of Light through which ELIJAH Ascended to "Heaven"--Brought His Body into Conscious Resonance with the Light Body/Quantum Source Field from which All Creation Emerges.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it