Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

thanks for the warning.

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

Thank you God, for all your people who say yes when you need them for these purposes. Thank you God for calling them.

This is heart breaking, all need to burn in hell! 😔

😪Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing the video I could not hit the Heart symbol because this is heart breaking. Sad will be the day when the sheeple see the real evidence and have to deal with their own feelings. They loved and supported the people who are responsible, in fact some voted for them.

people doing this need to be destroyed. let them think they're making deals for information then still put them in front of the firing squad if they've violated these kids fuck them all

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

So tragic what is being done to our children. may God be with our President Trump and all his warriors who are in the trenches to save the children from the torture they havebedn subjected to. i dont really believe in execution but for these crimes i say Hell ya, these monstersdont deserve theair they breathe

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

😪😔We sometimes forget, this is about saving the children🙏

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😔😔😔

6 hours sleep and I am back ... thank GOD for those who do not sleep ...

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

This brought me to tears this morning. I pray that the children are saved. And that these evil beings are destroyed in front of the World.