Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The fookin brass ring is made of shit, as I have told many a young talented musician in way of not getting into the "circuits".

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana agrees!
Not the country but the operational systems have to go!

All totally corrupt:
Congress> over 2/3rd corrupt
Govt>two party system was set up to screw We the People.
School systems totally corrupted!
Food system totally corrupted!
Banking system totally corrupted!
Judicial system totally corrupted!

Anything you can name has to be fixed!
And by fixed Nana means major fookn overhaul!
All is completely captured operations!

But at what level…where does the system start over. At no schools and farm your own food or schools and sports are still here. what about Vegas hotels?? people with unlimited amounts of money like trump are not skipping a beat until what

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I see 1776 🇺🇸
Replies=17
Likes=61....6+1=7
Reposts=24....2+4=6

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Doq I hardly ever see you with a neg vibe 👀🧐 but yes it feels like if we are going with biblical we got this . if we are not at that point yet its going to be a bit more rough for a time but it can turn around if we keep up the faith that the plan will work if God is part of this it will work . 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

This isnt a negative vibe.

This is referring to the “system” being to broken to fix. This is all planned.

Pretty easy to see.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

All must be restored in righteous ways or all must be burnt to the ground into fertilizer for new growth.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; ).

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Our government and financial system has been torn apart over the past 18 months but you have to read the clues to notice it. DC is a ghost town and Federal buildings are empty. Treasury has been moved out of town and that's an indication that all Departments have had their headquarters relocated. Except for those that no longer exist, like the Federal Reserve and IRS. I've also noticed consuner friendly changes in my bank's policies, which is a good sign. NESARA can't come too soon for me.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

gaia isnt broken its people that chose to go with atlas were

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

TIMBER comes to mind..

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

you have it or you dont

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

vibes... its war soul

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

WATERGATE X1000

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Yup - in total agreement

(5) Show this thread

GOOD VIBES ONLY. WE WIN!

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

🧐