You also must know that there are positive beings on this planet now covertly that are stopping these Dark forces from blowing this planet up because they can’t have it for themselves. Maldek ring a bell? We are in a similar scenario!

Basically, most humans are not mentally stable to begin with this is why we are being weaned and fed the information of this obvious disclosure plan in increments. Baby Steps! The responsibility that comes with having this knowledge as well as other esoteric insight is to help that part of the population that will not be able to handle it when full Revelation is revealed.

When I first got hit with that download in 2012 the Reptilian Agenda was the information that came through the loudest so what I’m saying is...do your part even if it’s incredibly difficult.

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Yes. This show resembles WWF theatrics. I'd like to think our fellow humans are mentally stronger than they give them credit for but I wouldn't count on it. This whole long drawn out charade is like a tasteless side dish that I did not order.