Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

God bless you @godsgraciousgift
God wins. Period.
PS love your handle !!

(1) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

yeah, that'll do it..................

Stay the course, Keep the faith, "There is no plan" (is part of the plan), In the end, God wins. WWG1WGA

I would like to see the View, challenged by a group of digital soldiers... That episode would be worth the watch!

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

In response Mr. Anders_n to his Publication

I'll volunteer to be on that panel!!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Mr. Anders_n to his Publication

👏👏👏

(2) Show this thread

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

The fate I truly wish for the View is White hats take it over and force them to add Kid Rock and Ted Nugent.

Like and sharimg will promote it. That is free advertising for them Simply do not watch it.

cancel!

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

Honestly, I don't care if it's cancelled or not. I stopped watching tv back in 2012. My computer is where I get my info and entertainment. If I can't validate it internally, or externally, then it's just gossip as far as I'm concerned. I know I've been lied to about everyhting...including who the Lord is in the bible...hint.. it isn't creator/source. Thank God for this time in the great reveal. Those truly seeking truth can finally find it.

anons,
please do not do a disservice to real true women by addressing these creatures as LADIES.
they are not ladies, they are slaves to evil masteres,
the uglyness and darkness of their souls comes through
in their facial expressions , they are captives of darkness
doing their masters will.
they may be females but they aint ladies.
the beauty of a true lady comes from the love in her heart
and radiates all around her .
our ancestor SARAi in her old age struck the Pharaoh
of Egipt with her beaty.
The view you say?
what view! its a freak show.
Behar,ur old news, we are the n

do not cancel the view, let them incriminate themselves further.
it will be fun replaying the tapes ltr on showing their biesed stupidity and reckless abndonment to political suicide.
they all are “has beens”
WE ARE THE NEWS NOW.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Just cancel them bitches already

the worst show on tv. i cringe everytine it comes on and change the chanel immediately.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I would be just as happy to see those scumbags hang.

Please cancel this garbage!!!!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

I thought it committed suicide long ago. Goes to show it wasnt on my radar.

honestly can't believe anyone watches that trash

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

ABC pays to keep this on the air. Over their lifespan they have insulted Stay at Home Moms, Nurses, Women who do Pageants, conservative Women, just to name a few. ABC (owned by Disney) uses this garbage forum to feed garbage to uninformed who believe these morons only spill the gospel truth. Nielsen Rating have actually improved if you believe in such drivel.

Full time Complain artist, Patriot, Truther! I was labeled a Nazi and then blocked by Twatter!

I would love to them arrested

Eliminate this den of vipers!

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Cancel them so we can wake the SLEEPING HUMANS THE FORK UP!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Was Whoop a man once ..it's hard to tell these days in Hollyweird.

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

It is sad but I use to enjoy the entertainment this woman provided...until she started expressing her political views. I hope she is on the list. I wonder if Patrick Swazey is still alive!

The sooner, the better. Satanic Shills! Every single one of them.
Stopped watching in 1999. 🤮

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

/Barf