Happy Wednesday!

YOU matter.
Everyone matters.

We need everyone in this 'fight'...no matter if you post often or a little, whether you are quiet or loud, whether you are here 30 mins a day or 11 hours a day, whether you just got here or have been here since the beginning whether you have 100 followers or 20k followers...it doesn't matter. All that does is you are here / WE are here.

EVERYONE single person is of value. We can't do this without each other - together we are strong!

Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been missing you.
You ghosted us.
Happy you're back.
Hope all is well.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Yeah I've missed being here. My husband fell and broke his rib, then got pneumonia on top of that and then the doctor said his lungs were beginning to collapse. There for awhile we were afraid he'd end up in the hospital & that is something we both didn't want! So I had to take some time off here to help get him get better. He's doing a lot better now. Thank God! He has clotting problems and heart problems (had them for years). So when he fell and things kept getting worse for him we were really worried, but God answered our prayers and kept him out of the hospital and healed him!

(1) Show this thread