#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Fiat currency issued by the Federal Reserve is no more valuable than wallpaper or toilet paper presently although it does carry the illusion of value. My portfolio as it stands today is built upon two asset classes that#POTUS45 has very subtly attempted to expose to us. There will be an exchange for existing fiat $USD when Fed tumbles, but those in the know are following a financial plan that looks like my portfolio. This is not financial advice - but given verifiable research - the approach I present is prudent and wise.

American Patriot who is tired of tyranny, and ready for better things to come!

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

How do you get started investing in XRP?

In response Kyle ### to his Publication

Open an Uphold.com account. Takes a few minutes. Funds very quickly.

Hint: $150 will go a long, long way. Sit, hold, ignore the#FakeNews, wait, and by all means, be patient...

I had earned BAT with the Brave Browser and accumulated $70+ and I put it in a few stocks on Uphold. It's been fun to watch. I've been up and down though but holding out hope that one of these takes off!

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @angelandarose in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angie Kjellberg, click on at the bottom under it