Happy Wednesday!

YOU matter.
Everyone matters.

We need everyone in this 'fight'...no matter if you post often or a little, whether you are quiet or loud, whether you are here 30 mins a day or 11 hours a day, whether you just got here or have been here since the beginning whether you have 100 followers or 20k followers...it doesn't matter. All that does is you are here / WE are here.

EVERYONE single person is of value. We can't do this without each other - together we are strong!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Love you, Kim! 😘 Yesterday, I was driving home and feeling so melancholy. I can’t explain it, just off. I flipped through some stations on the radio. I stopped on a Christian station. The first song, I didn’t catch the name, but mentioned being in the storm. The third song I did catch though. I was in tears with emotion and it boosted my vibes so high! I turned it up as loud as I could!🙌🏻 Here is one verse in the song
‘So if the storm you’re walkin through
Feels like its too much and you wonder
Wonder if He even cares at all
Well, hold on tight to what you know
He promised He won’t let you go
‘Cause all of healing’s written in His scars’

I have been feeling much the same.
A sadness has had hold of me the last few days.
Thank you for sharing. I needed to hear this today!!
God bless you always 🙏❤️

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Scribe11 in this post can reply

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response hope saxton to her Publication

God Bess You, friend. 🤍 I feel many of us here, at times, feel a huge weight of different emotions. I am so grateful and happy the song reached you and lifted you up too! 🙏🏻🙌🏻🙏🏻God is amazing! He is what this Story (movie) we are living through is truly all about. Have a wonderful, blessed day.🤍