So, Ghislaine gets 20 years. Well, are we ever going to see her clients list,, & dont give me , It has to be hidden , it has to stay secret cause people will freak out & stuff.. Well, too bad if they freak out. We Deserve to know those Paedophiles on that list,, & again, dont tell me they all have been arrested but aint been exposed as it has to remain hidden. Well i say Phuck that, it should already be exposed , it should already be public knowledge.
So, show us the facts or shut up.
Without the full facts being in public and the public seeing these elite punished , well, millions will never awaken to this and just believe we are all just crazy conspiracy theorist.

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

The have a Long HisStory together..

with an even Extensive Older List leading to All Industries Governments worldwide...
and starting with Ep's OG's

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Yes, I agree with you.....It's Time

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

Its well past that time

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

do you know how many deals were made?
do you think its over?

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

You mean that the pedos are going to be protected cause they are rich and shit.

(1) Show this thread

I wouldn't trust that list at this point. They've had too much time to edit the thing.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Her getting 20 is BS
Something is going to leak & her actual trial gets televised
There’s too much that was going on … on that island and sex abuse was just the mild side of their “experimentation “

Watch … Shit is going to get real …real fast soon

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Yeah 20 years is nothing, she should be swing from a tree for her crimes. & yeah ,you are correct , the pedo stuff was "Mild" if we can call it that , compared to what happened underground there.
All those that visited needs to be exposed, but as we already know, most of our worlds leading Politicians have either been there or had "Party Gifts" shipped to them .

(1) Show this thread