Here’s a good example of how things ‘line up’ on the Qclock.

A Q drop from July 14, 2019 includes a picture of Ghislaine Maxwell and includes “…into the light.’

Today, June 28, 2022, Ghislaine Maxwell is sentenced to 20 years for sex trafficking and she mentions “…into the light.”

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Quite simple
Win the War
Write the Future.

Q drops are backwards correct 🤔

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

If you view the Q clock with perspective as if you are looking down a long tube. (the outer circle being the close end , bigger in perspective) Think of looking down a 'time tunnel' - maybe looking glass capabilities is the ability to look down a time tunnel in a line from a certain day. - The Time Tunnel.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

Like a spoke in the wheel ? Each perhaps dealing with a different aspect?

(1) Show this thread

News unlocks the Map

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

i really hope its a joke about her getting only 20 years. I thought for sure shed be executed. shes a very sick person… if shes is even a woman. i thought all those bloodlines were getting the gitmo treatment… final spa day. maybe its to wake people up with it being only 20 years.

(1) Show this thread