Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

1/ If I was President I would have America run on the blockchain due to it’s transparency and technology.

Every American Nationalist would have an app on their phone that would be tied to the US stablecoin token on the blockchain.

Every American would receive X amount of funds as a starting point for all the shit that has been stolen from them though the government and cabal.

In order to gain access to those funds you have to take a legal oath through the app which forces you to agree to the Constution of the United States. You have to agree that we are a Republic and that all laws going forward are directly tied into that oath and the original vision of the Founding Fathers vision. Your acceptance of that agreement then becomes visible on the blockchain. You receive your funds.

Law enforcement, health workers, teachers, cannot continue their occupations until they have taken the oath and it’s verified on chain.

Doq? WTH? This is not helpful. what are you smoking? I've trusted you, but this is pipedreaming and misleading. Facts only please! Clarify yourself, Please! Let's deal with reality first, ok? Not wishful thinking. Presenting this as a hypothetical, "If I was President" is just dilusional at this juncture...unless you're JFK,JR. ? If that's the case, step forward, then present your reality. We desperately need reality now. Not fantasy. ok? You know I support you, but not this.🤷🏼‍♀️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthAlwaysGood in this post can reply

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

Did you ever take into consideration that this IS the plan? Example: Paul Harvey "If I were the Devil"

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

I do not support the devil. I do support humanity
I kinda liked how he was thinking.
Not sure how it could work.
Leaving this in Trumps hands😍💗🤗

(1) Show this thread