There is a high probability we've all been lied to/fed disinfo by the 'good guys/WHs" too...if it's all for the greater good of the plan, are you ok with it?

Yes Kim, I have felt this all along and knew from the drop dis and misinformation is necessary - and I get that. This has taught me discernment is necessary and to think for myself - always! It has also made me realize the true "plan" is God's plan, not to look at man for the answers, and not to allow anyone between me and my God. I know this is biblical and goes back much farther than we can imagine. There is so much we don't know so I take it all in and remind myself to trust God, that one day the truth will be revealed. I also know the most important piece to all of this is the lives of our unborn and our children. I understand these white lies have mostly been for their safety and for that of all humanity. I don't take the lies personally - but I do know there are many fakes out there pretending to be something they are not. So I put on the armor of God and pray for His protection for my soul.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FBJones in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from F B Jones, click on at the bottom under it