Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

GEORGENEWS, [Jun 28, 2022 at 2:18 PM]
Epstein victim:
"Constant stream of girls being raped over and over. ..Ghislaine must die in prison. Because I've been in hell and back for the last 17 years.
I was 10 years old....that's how long the sex trafficking ring has been going on for."

What a time to be alive.
A sex trafficking occult island has been exposed and the elite are no longer untouchable.
God is on a mission to save the children.

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

the last 17 years.

(1) Show this thread

only 20 years, because she might have sung.

Thats it! She should get far worse.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€

I really hope that she got such a small sentence becuase she talked!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

That is horrendous.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

20 years, oh my..
this is going to up that APL...