Some interesting numbers line up on the Qclock TODAY.
Today is = 2.3 = 23
12.5 = D5
12.21 = EO

Also the mirror of today includes
9.17 (Constitution Day)

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

i wish i understood all of this but i'm grateful that you do! :)

Serious question because I'm not savvy with the clock. Has anything ever manifested or come out because of it? What's the accuracy rate?

True Texas Patriot Holding the Light and the Line. Twit Refugee

In response True North to her Publication

This made me realize one of the biggest enslavements of all was the measurement of time, telling us when to eat, how long to work, what time of year to fo to school, one big harnass.

(1) Show this thread

today is 12/21 in Chinese Calendar and could 2/3 mean 11.3?

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

11.3 and 11.4 is a refeenece to the Military manuel. 11.3 involves military taking over a " belligerent" government. some speculate this may already be in play. 11.4 is something about military working with the remaining government which in this case would be the rightful president , President Trump .

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Pats Fan to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren A Freedom loving American. I will give all for my children and do everything for them. Love my #POTUS, DJT #45

Whoa, all of this at once? 🤯🤯🤯 and definitely kek kek

!!!