Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

So if I am reading this right, the two 'sides' are splitting/supporting each other? A massive spiritual battle? White and yellow overlapping. Red and green reflective of each other's movements.

I have no idea what any of this means. Could you recommend an article or video that explains SR?

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Book Girl to her Publication

This Should Help

(1) Show this thread

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

St Michael the Archangel defend us in battle!! Blessed Mother Mary cover us with your mantle of protection and grace. Let us go forth proclaiming the Kingdom of God is at hand!

A Patriot who loves God, country and Trump! Married a Marine and gave birth to my hero....a son who is a retired Marine and Patriot.

Good morning, I have been awakened concerning all the evil etc but am having a hard time with the frequency and vibrations. Listening to 432 music etc. I would love it if anyone had good suggestions to help me break through.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Proud Patriot to her Publication

Everyone has guides that surround them, including their higher self. Ask them to dial down the intensity. Remember, "Ask and you shall receive" is not just a quaint catchphrase. I used to do it alot several years ago. Within a short while I would feel much more comfortable!

(1) Show this thread

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

Very Angel assist-y this mornin.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

The white and yellow lines commingling like that…

* Meant 10 am

just learning abouy SR. would love to hear how this one could be interpreted. Anyone?
ty

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i always have looked forward to your comment thread on these as your people are so knowledgable of the implications and give great analysis💯☑️