Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

โ€œWe The People Are Pissed!โ€๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… Patriot-Freedom 4 ALL people! Trump is MY President.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Just looked up what Entheos means. Like all of you, have missed Entheos.

Entheos (or แผ”ฮฝฮธฮตฮฟฯ‚, as it is written in Greek) is a word which means, literally, "the god within."

Beautiful!๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

So glad Enthios is back. Followed each other for a long time on twitter.
Good vibes.

Entheos time stamp is one week before the first Q Drop.

Love Entheos!

wooooo Entheos sneaky sneaky on Truth!!

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

I know! So excited :)

(1) Show this thread

Here to see what VK is up to

him and VK have always been on target . only 2 that i can think of anyway

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

How lovely to see Entheos around again.

We were mutual followers on Twitter and I was very humbled by that, as he/she didn't follow that many back.

I was gutted when twitter banned him... I feel it's a him rather than her. Don't know why.

But his posts and predictions were amazing. I always got the feeling he was one of the Q team.

We had a DM session over a few days and he was so lovely and kind, and gave me hope all would be well, eventually.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

I added on Truth , had no idea Entheos was back or just back. Wow, getting the band back together it seems! Thanks Kim

๐Ÿค”1.17 ??

Professional Free Spirit โœจ On a Mission for Mother Hearth๐Ÿ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything๐Ÿ’–

Anons Hearts right nowโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Great bold prediction down to the correct year...well I'd say Etheos hit that out of the park!

Gonna be GLORIOUSโค๏ธ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Wow๐Ÿคฏ