Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😭😭😭🥰🥰🥰

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

🤗🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Awwwww, tears!!! Happy tears!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

😭😭😭😭😭😭
GOSH I miss my DAD, Veteran, Korean War!
This is so full of love 💖

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

So much Love indeed. Love ya bro. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Dude 😭😭😭

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I know, same here. 😢🙏❤️ Love You.

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Ninjas cutting onions over here 😭😭😭

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

My heartfelt love, prayers and gratitude to this wonderful young man and his awesome father🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️💥❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

🙏🇺🇲❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

In response Tree Tone to her Publication

🙏🇺🇲❤️

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Tree Tone to her Publication

Yay!!!❤️

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Birdwatcher) can see their posts

In response Rose Kpp to her Publication

🙏🇺🇸❤️

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

❤️Beautiful.

Sobbing!

In response Wis Carrie to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

This happened after watching this...

https://anonup.com/thread/9486924

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Its all just so amazing.

(1) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

❤️❤️All I can say is , "ditto" WE all need the feel good stories! Amazing!❤️❤️

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Just watched again 😭😭😭

WOW 😭

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

So beautiful, grabbed my heart the whole time and then the tears of just compassion and happiness for this so deserving veteran. Oh the Love between Fater and Son! 🌹🇺🇸🌹🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@Saphynsound) can see their posts

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Made me cry. Thank you so much for it.
My today fav. clip. ❤❤❤

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

😢😭😭😭😭.. Oh my...🙏
I've just come to AU for the first time to day (pm UK) and this is the first post I see...🙏 and now, my face is all salty wet..! And my Heart is filled with joy for them both 💝💝💞😭.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

oh this wrecked me hard …. precious ❤️

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

💗💗💗 😭😭😭

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Beautiful!! ThanQ Patriots!! God Bless you!!

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Okay..😭

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

🤗😇🙏🇺🇸❤️

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

So beautiful💖💖💖💖

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

🙏🇺🇸❤️

(1) Show this thread

Thanks for sharing 🇺🇸❤

In response Storm Rider to her Publication

🙏🇺🇸❤️

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Oh Jason! 😭😭😭
❤️🙏🏻❤️

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

I know, me too. 😢🙏❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

uuuugh you gilot me good😭😭😭💜💜💜🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication

Got me too. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

😢

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

😭mg!
😭😭😭😭😭😭🥲
🥰😘❤️🙏🏻☮️🇺🇸🦅💫

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

😭mg!
😭😭😭😭😭😭🥲
🥰😘❤️🙏🏻☮️🇺🇸🦅💫