Just harvested my first zucchini that Ive ever grown in my life! God is sooooo GREAT!!
GRAND RISING!!! ๐Ÿ’—

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

yuuuuuge๐Ÿ˜‰

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

There's nothing better than home grown fruits and vegetables. I used to have a garden in my old home and miss the strawberries, tomatoes and watermelon. It reminded me of how they tasted 60 years ago from the grocery stores. I can't even eat the garbage from the grocery store nowadays. Everything is hard and tastes like wet cardboard.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Good job...you can probably let them grow a little bigger than that but its still good eatin' size.
๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Nice๐Ÿ˜€ Hope you enjoy! Fresh veggies are the best!