Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

Update 2
How#PresidentTrump "might" return

1. OUR Military has been in control of our country since January 20, 2021 when enemy combatants - foreign & domestic - committed#Treason against us with their#rigged &#stolenelection

2. Military "could" announce (on July 4, 2022) that#trumpwon the 2020 election

3. Then, President Trump may be “installed” as our#Potus along & other#SERVANTS to hold elected office - starting July 8, 2022

4. Those#SERVANTS installed by military would serve "120 days" per#LawOfWar Manual.

5. Elections would happen 120 days later on 11/8/2022 to determine if they or their opponent won

Part 1
#PresidentTrump "could" be announced 19th President of our#Republic in 9 days on July 4th, 2022
when
he might announce our#Freedom from#Banksters#Globalists#Freemasons#illuminati#London#vatican#WashingtonDC &#DeepStateCabal
which
is a 2 year delta after he signed our Republic’s#2nddeclarationofindependence!

I heard quite some time ago - the military took over in 2015 - Obama IS - Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response connie wright to her Publication

The military chose Trump to run in 2016 and if Hillary had won they would have been forced to initiate $a military coup because of what she planned to do to the country. Hillary and Obama were part of a 16 year plan by the Deep State to destroy America.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response David Treciak to his Publication

U.S.M.C. combat veteran/ Patriot/ The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life

In response David Treciak to his Publication

That seems to be going as planned thus far. Destroying America has been in the works for centuries.

(2) Show this thread