Ready when y'all are.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

xcept I have been booted off of twitter - not fair

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

maybe ask to have your accounts reactived on twitter and ask for your history. who knows, it might happen!

in fact ~ iโ€™ll do it with you, if you are up for it?

please could I have my twitter account reactived and history of tweets reopened to me as well? much appreciated techno wizzes!

hereโ€™s to asking ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅฐ

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

hmmmm - I will let you know - I may, but I feel between AU/telegram/Truth and Gab I have enough interaction. Many people have said just create another account, I said no - I am in good company - but thanks for the recommendation

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

very good point. there is certainly enough interaction with being on all those platforms.
i guess i just test a little to see if certain people are really in control of certain platforms aka twitter.
just would be nice to have historical posts. guess thats why we were told to archive offline! even though that statement has multiple meanings.
ive always not wanted to make another accounts. stubborness i guess from me!

Only people mentioned by @paulamjohns in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Taylor, click on at the bottom under it