Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Is there a narrative forming very quickly with the Biden voicemail?

We have 7 days before Independence Day.

Things are heating up!

Woo hoo!
Nana has my party hats, tinfoil of course, a grain bin full of mustard seeds, and "I fookn Told Ya So" over JR at the Ready!
Call the ball Sir!
Ready to buzz the tower when you are!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

OH HOW I LOVE THIS!!! THE PIC ...YOUR PREPERATIONS...READY!!!💞🕊💞

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i have the I Told Ya tee to 😂💝

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

exciting times

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

No I really didn’t.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Have always thought something about that whole "incident" was not right.....too many things didn't add up. Never believed the crap about the JFK assassination either!! If people don't wake up when Jr. appears before us, they never will! That alone should prove all!! Looking forward to seeing you again, John John....you have always been destined for greatness!

(3) Show this thread