Christian | Patriot | Conservative Independent | 1A & 2A | Truth Seeker | Someone who questions the statements of known liars.

Who is this woman talking? I didn't catch it from the beginning.

In response Pinka Pinka to her Publication

She is Global Ground Command and Guardian of Global Repository...
she is the only one that beat cabal
she is the one that holds highest security level in the world, level 74
she is the one that told the world that trump died
she is the one that stopped trump and cabal making you all social credit slaves

I can not believe that many people still believe that trump was a saviour and good guy

I stopped watching after she spoke of reincarnation and that she has been around for 30,000 years. 😂

When did Trump die and who took him out?

Only people mentioned by @Pinkalena in this post can reply

In response Pinka Pinka to her Publication

you seem to have no idea these are real things...but,hey,it is very important who is the president
he died when she removed dark AI, from prostate cancer...he refused to take treatments as he still believed that he is the chosen one, as he was member of von kempf family...
Her DNA proves she is who she is
they have created 25 girls in bio lab using her DNA, they have tried to sacrifice them this last weekend as they were 5 year old...

that was a disclosure

Christian | Patriot | Conservative Independent | 1A & 2A | Truth Seeker | Someone who questions the statements of known liars.

I don't believe in reincarnation, so I can't believe her claims.
When you state her DNA proves who she is, WHO is she supposedly related to that makes her important?
Also, no need to talk about Trump as if I have him on a pedestal bc I don't. I realize he was just playing a role in whatever show it is we're watching.

(1) Show this thread