Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Haven't heard, What's wrong with Doctor Z?

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Praying gor Dr Z to have peace! You are very loved by many! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🙏🏼🙌🏼🕊💖

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

🙏✝️Prayers for Dr. Zelenco..a hero and truth teller

🙏✝️

#prayerteam

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

prayer sent 🙏❤️

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

🙏❤️🙏

In God we trust all others must provide evidence

🖤🙏🙏🙏 OMG, no, this is so shocking.....Praying for him right now 🙏🙏🙏🙏Hope he will get well soon...🙏

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏🙏🙏

Praying for this wonderful doctor who has helped the lives of so many.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dr Z saved my life and so many others. Please GOD bring him healing. We know through you, all things are possible.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

😢🙏🏻💗

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

😢🙏🏻💗

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD please bless and protect these special souls. This is heart breaking. I keep asking why.

🙌🙏🥰🙌

prayers up!

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

praying

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Father in Heaven I ask you bring complete healing to Dr. Zelenko. I ask you send comfort and strength to Dr. Z and his family. Father we thank you 🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Heavenly Father we come you as a group of believers in you Christ our Lord to help out one of us in our time of need. In the name of Jesus Amen

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Heavenly Father we come you as a group of believers in you Christ our Lord to help out one of us in our time of need. In the name of Jesus Amen

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏😤🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

Ive watched some of his recent videos- his cancer doesnt sound good. Pray for his healing, yet if he is called Home he has performed miraculously and the world has benefited greatly for having him

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

🙏🙏🙏🙏💪 prayers up..